Aardvarks by Megan Borgert-Spaniol
By Megan Borgert-Spaniol
Read or Download Aardvarks PDF
Best crafts & games books
Великолепные мозаики . Добро пожаловать в творческий мир современной мозаики, 30 черно-белых интригующих мотивов, для творчества колористов и источник вдохновения для дизайнеров. Exploding geometric shapes. outstanding abstracts. interesting motifs. Welcome to the imaginitive international of recent mosaic layout, a general artwork that dates again to precedent days.
Get a prey's-eye view of a fearsome Allosaurus, take a too-close-for-comfort examine an Oviraptor's bone-crushing jaws, and notice what it might be prefer to leap, wing-to-wing, with a flock of Pterodactylus. supplying a zoomed-in stumble upon with dozens of the main really good creatures ever to stroll, stalk, swim, or fly around the prehistoric planet, Dinosaurs Eye to Eye is filled with outstanding imagery that brings kids face-to-face with dinosaurs and different extraordinary prehistoric creatures.
Find out about the fundamentals of fiber arts whereas growing cool stuff. The Cool stitching for children identify teaches the 1st steps of the way to stitch. actions may help teenagers use what they realized to make a pillow, a tote bag, a device pouch and extra. customized how-to photographs and straightforward step by step directions make crafting a blast.
- Superman Jumbo Color and Activity Book
- Bart's King-Sized Book of Fun
- Kids! Picture Yourself Crocheting
- Exploring Masterpieces: A Fact-Filled Coloring Book
- Magic Word
Extra resources for Aardvarks
Do you live where it gets cold enough to see your breath? Icy Snowman Mobile Here is what you need: water three plastic disposable tubs, one slightly larger than the others heavy string or thin rope fabric scrap large dark-colored buttons carrot Here is what you do: 1. You will need to do this project on a flat surface, outside, on a day when the temperature is below freezing. 2. Line the three plastic tubs up like a snowman, putting the larger tub at the bottom of the snowman. 38 scissors 3. Now arrange the tubs so that there is about 2 inches (5 cm) of space between each section of the snowman.
4. Spread the balloons around the top to look like the petals of a flower. 5. Wrap any excess pipe cleaner around the base of the flower. 6. Slide the two green balloons over the ends of the last pipe cleaner. 7. Wrap the center part of the pipe cleaner around the stick about 6 inches (15 cm) below the flower to secure the balloons to the stick to form the leaves. Push the end of the flower into the dirt in your yard or garden and enjoy the rainbow of pretty colors. You might want to “plant” more than one!
Thunder Cloud Puppet Here is what you need: two 12-inch (30-cm) gold sparkle stems 9-inch by 12-inch (23- by 30-cm) sheet of white construction paper empty toothpaste box black construction paper scrap 12-inch (30-cm) black pipe cleaner scissors white craft glue few pony beads or old buttons Here is what you do: 1. Drop a few beads or buttons into the toothpaste box. Close the open end of the box and secure it with glue. 2. Fold a sheet of white construction paper over the toothpaste box to cover it on both sides.