A Unified Framework for Video Summarization, Browsing and by Ziyou Xiong, Regunathan Radhakrishnan, Ajay Divakaran, Yong
By Ziyou Xiong, Regunathan Radhakrishnan, Ajay Divakaran, Yong Rui, Thomas S. Huang
Huge volumes of video content material can simply be simply accessed by way of swift looking and retrieval innovations. developing a video desk of contents (ToC) and video highlights to permit finish clients to sift via all this information and locate what they need, once they wish are crucial. This reference places forth a unified framework to combine those services aiding effective searching and retrieval of video content material. The authors have built a cohesive technique to create a video desk of contents, video highlights, and video indices that serve to streamline using purposes in customer and surveillance video purposes.
The authors speak about the iteration of desk of contents, extraction of highlights, assorted recommendations for audio and video marker reputation, and indexing with low-level positive aspects comparable to colour, texture, and form. present functions together with this summarization and skimming know-how also are reviewed. purposes similar to occasion detection in elevator surveillance, spotlight extraction from activities video, and photo and video database administration are thought of in the proposed framework. This publication provides the newest in study and readers will locate their look for wisdom comfortable through the breadth of the data lined during this quantity.
* bargains the most recent in innovative learn and functions in surveillance and customer video
* Presentation of a singular unified framework geared toward effectively sifting during the abundance of photos collected day-by-day at purchasing shops, airports, and different advertisement facilities
* Concisely written via top members within the sign processing with step by step guide in construction video ToC and indices
Read Online or Download A Unified Framework for Video Summarization, Browsing and Retrieval. With Applications to Consumer and Surveillance Video PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
"Modern Compiler layout" makes the subject of compiler layout extra obtainable via concentrating on rules and methods of broad program. via rigorously distinguishing among the basic (material that has a excessive probability of being beneficial) and the incidental (material that may be of gain in simple terms in unheard of instances) a lot helpful info was once packed during this finished quantity.
With this textbook, Vaisman and Zimányi bring very good assurance of knowledge warehousing and company intelligence applied sciences starting from the main simple rules to contemporary findings and purposes. To this finish, their paintings is based into 3 elements. half I describes “Fundamental thoughts” together with multi-dimensional types; conceptual and logical info warehouse layout and MDX and SQL/OLAP.
Ace your education for Microsoft Certification examination 70-463 with this 2-in-1 education package from Microsoft Press. paintings at your individual speed via a chain of classes and sensible routines, after which investigate your talents with on-line perform exams - that includes a number of, customizable checking out concepts. layout and enforce a knowledge warehouse.
Automate your workload and deal with extra databases and cases with higher ease and potency through combining metadata-driven automation with strong instruments like PowerShell and SQL Server Agent. Automate your new instance-builds and use tracking to force ongoing automation, with assistance from a listing database and a administration info warehouse.
- Information Management: An Informing Approach
- Database Tuning: Principles, Experiments, and Troubleshooting Techniques (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Accidental Information Discovery. Cultivating Serendipity in the Digital Age
- Getting Started with LevelDB
- Network Inference in Molecular Biology: A Hands-on Framework
- Advances in Industrial Design Engineering
Additional resources for A Unified Framework for Video Summarization, Browsing and Retrieval. With Applications to Consumer and Surveillance Video
The information collected from visual-, audio-, and background-based scene analysis will be integrated for audio-visual fusion. The scene change detector is composed of two main steps: adaptive scheme and redundancy check. In the adaptive scheme, the audio-visual score within an interval is first evaluated. This interval will be adaptively expanded or shrunk until a local maximum is found. In redundancy check, we eliminate the redundant scenes by a merging process. The scene structure information (Fig.
3) Return. [updateGroupScene] • Input: Current shot, group structure, and scene structure. • Output: An updated version of group structure and scene structure. • Procedure: (1) Denote the current shot as shot / and the group having the largest similarity to shot / as group gmax- That is, shot / belongs to group gmax(2) Define two shots, top and bottom, where top is the second most recent shot in group gmax and bottom is the most recent shot in group gmax (i-C-, the current shot). 24) merge the scene that group g belongs to into the scene that group gmax belongs to.
We propose a more general time-adaptive grouping approach based on the two properties for 22 2. Video Table-of-Content Generation the similar shots just described. In our proposed approach, the similarity of two shots is an increasing function of visual similarity and a decreasing function of frame difference. Let / and j be the indices for the two shots whose similarity is to be determined, where shot j > shot /. 11) where avgShotLength is the average shot length of the whole video stream; MULTIPLE is a constant that controls how fast the temporal attraction will decrease to 0.