6 Steps to 7 Figures. A Real Estate Professional's Guide to by Pat Hiban
By Pat Hiban
Your 7-figure genuine property source of revenue is 6 basic steps away.
Pat Hiban isn't a profession writer who writes theoretically approximately construction wealth—he's a operating actual property expert who has compiled twenty years' worthy of worthwhile event into this guide, which mixes motivational good fortune suggestions with useful guidance for flourishing in actual property. In it, you will find out how Pat:
- went from being a raging workaholic to taking 153 days off each one year
- raised his typical revenues expense from $92,000 to over $450,000 in 4 uncomplicated steps
- went from $13,000 in each year commissions to over $5 million yearly
- went from 0 foreclosures listings to over 325 in twenty-four months
- bought his group revved up by way of humiliating himself on YouTube
- landed extra consumers by way of dressing up as Dracula
- grew to become the worst marketplace in a long time into revenue in new areas
- discovered a few of his most sensible strategies via licensed stealing from his competitors
Including a 7-Figure Game...
Read Online or Download 6 Steps to 7 Figures. A Real Estate Professional's Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own... PDF
Similar real estate books
Subscribe to self-made millionaires Peter Conti and David Finkel as they help you create a number of streams of source of revenue purchasing houses in great components with not anything down. those are an analogous males who led a small crew of traders to San Diego, California and locked up over $1. five million worthy of actual property with basically $37 down!
Every thing the savvy investor must flip large earnings at very low possibility in undervalued homes Steve Berges's "Complete courses" are one of the so much well-known manufacturers in genuine property investment--always one of many most well-liked issues at the enterprise bookshelf. within the entire advisor to making an investment in Undervalued houses, Berges indicates yous the best way to beat emerging real-estate costs by way of making a choice on sought-after undervalued houses sooner than the pack.
By way of concentrating on a selected region of China's economic system -- city land -- this examine discusses the original merger of the marketplace process and the socialist setting, and offers an perception into the privatization of the commercial approach in China.
- International valuation standards
- How to Sell Your Home in Any Market: 6 Reasons Why Your Home Isn't Selling... and What You Can Do to Fix Them
- Home Closing Checklist, Everything You Need to Know to Save Money, Time, and Your Sanity When You Are Closing on a Home
- Land and Economy In Ancient Palestine
- Getting Started in Real Estate Investment Trusts (Getting Started In.....)
- Practical Real Estate Law , Fifth Edition
Extra info for 6 Steps to 7 Figures. A Real Estate Professional's Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own...
I came to the office one day, and there was a chart on my desk that Olu, my accountant, had left for me. I looked at this report, which showed that in September of the previous year we had settled forty-one homes. But during September a year later, with the same expenses and the same team, we had settled only six houses! That was an enormous decrease from one year to the next. Moreover, the problem with real estate is that you’re only as good as your last sale—in contrast to other businesses, where you have regular clients.
That also will help you stay on track. 7. Finally, make sure you set goals that are realistic for the market you’re currently working in. Remember, you can’t control everything—the economy, for example—so don’t beat yourself up when things get rough. STEP 2 TRACK: THAT WHICH IS MEASURED WILL GROW “Beware of little expenses. ” —Benjamin Franklin I began this book by emphasizing the importance of setting clear (and written) goals, which I believe is critical to achieving success in any area of your life.
Those ads guaranteed thirty listing appointments a month, and we typically double-ended (represented the buyer and the seller) about 30 to 40 percent of the properties we listed from those ads. But that’s just not happening anymore: The tide has turned, and we’ve definitely moved from a strong seller’s market to a strong buyer’s market. In a better market, agents were really needed only for the lockbox key, and relationships didn’t matter as much. But in a slower market, the relationship with clients matters much more.